A man in Georgia hit the lottery jackpot thanks to numbers that are near and dear to his heart.
David Greeson's wife, Kathy, recently passed away from lymphoma cancer.
Ever since her death, Greeson has played with numbers that represent her birthday and their anniversary. After three months, he finally won!
Since his wife loved to travel, Greeson says he'll use the $78,000 to visit places where they created so many memories.
Even though Greeson says the money is a nice bonus, ultimately, the jackpot was matching those numbers.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Learn how to do a Dutch braid from celebrity hair stylist Justine M…
- The 3 most affordable meal delivery kits for cooking at home
- 10 fall wedding guest dresses that are absolutely gorgeous
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!