A Texas middle school teacher snapped a photo of a school's groundskeeper, and the image is creating a lot of positive buzz.
'He looked out to see a groundskeeper put down his weedwacker, take off his hat and put his hand over his heart. 21-year-old Clayton Allen Jr. recited the Pledge of Allegiance and the Texas Pledge before giving a moment of silence,' 'Fox & Friends' reported.
Garrett Hartman is the 7th grade teacher from Smith Middle School who snapped the photo of Allen.
He said the moment was inspiring.
'He put his hands behind his back and did the moment of silence. It was phenomenal. It was an instant impact kind of thing. Goosebump moment.'
Afterward, Hartman and another teacher rushed outside to meet Allen.
'It made me feel like Superman to be honest with you; it made me feel good on the inside,' Allen said.
Allen told KPRC he recited the Pledge of Allegiance because he 'feels blessed every day.'
'I'm so thankful for the day and the country that I'm in.'
Hartman told KPRC he hopes the photo - caught at just the right time- will have an impact on the 'level of respect students show' during the Pledge of Allegiance and moments of silence.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!