After two months of treatment, Ke$ha was seen leaving rehab and, soon after, broke her Twitter silence.
After changing her Twitter handle to @KeshaRose, she tweeted to fans, saying that "Life is beautiful." In another tweet, she thanked fans for their support and said she is "Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music."
The "Timber" singer made headlines early this year after checking into a facility near Chicago to receive help for anorexia and bulimia.
Ke$ha entered the facility just two days after debuting the music video for "Dirty Love," which was her first shot at directing.
When entering treatment, she said she needed "to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am." The singer eventually canceled dates on her "Warrior" tour in order to extend her treatment.
According to the Daily Mail, doctors told Ke$ha's mother, Pebe Sebert, that her blood pressure and sodium levels were as low as if she had a heart attack or stroke. "They said it was a miracle she hadn't dropped dead onstage," she says.
Sebert blames her daughter's producer, known as Dr. Luke, for Ke$ha's illness, saying he had pressured her to lose weight, a claim that Dr. Luke denies.
Sebert checked into the same rehab facility as Ke$ha about a week after her daughter, telling People the ordeal had taken a huge toll on their family. She said, "Ke$ha wants me to heal along with her."
As Ke$ha left rehab, she looked happy and healthy, and she wore a sweatshirt with the words "I'm a survivor" across the front.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- More than 11,000 Amazon shoppers have given this stylish sweater a 5-s…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!