Father's Day came early at the Oregon Zoo as the zoo's male African lion got to meet his six-month-old cubs for the first time. The little ones rushed to their dad immediately, and though they were a little frightened of his roar, they soon grew accustomed to him.
Zawadi Mungu seemed at once amused and perplexed by his brood. The cubs certainly kept him busy, and he playfully swatted at them and seemed to indulge their games.
With the babies around, he's the king of the jungle ... and the cat toy, too.
Watch the full video here:
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- More than 11,000 Amazon shoppers have given this stylish sweater a 5-s…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!