By: Amarita Bansal
Actor Matt LeBlanc sits down with AOL.com's Brian Balthazar to discuss everything from playing himself on Showtime's hit series Episodes, to getting confused as Joey Tribbiani and of course...castration?
People fell in love with him as the adorable yet dimwitted Joey on Friends, but nowadays LeBlanc finds himself playing an unflattering, fictional version of himself who sleeps with everyone in the show including a co-star's daughter and his own stalker.
LeBlanc admits that he initially had doubts about his character on Episodes. Now into his third season working alongside longtime collaborators and Episodes creators David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik, the actor has certainly warmed up to the idea of pushing the envelope.
"In their hands, those reservations were quickly put to rest and now it's sort of come full circle and I'm the one that's wanting to push the limit," said LeBlanc.
As for real-life Matt LeBlanc, making his audience believe he's exactly like the characters he plays onscreen is all par for the course.
"When we were doing Friends, people thought that I was Joey so they thought that I was stupid," said LeBlanc. "And now with Episodes...they think that I'm that Matt LeBlanc, so they think I'm an a**hole."
So when he's not confusing the masses with his identity-bending roles, what is the real Matt LeBlanc doing? Branding and castrating cattle. LeBlanc moonlights as a cow calf owner in Northern California where he runs his own cow calf operation -- a far cry from the characters he plays on-screen.
Catch LeBlanc on Showtime's hit series Episodes every Sunday at 10:30PM EST.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Get your hands on one of these ‘You Are a Pink Starburst’ advent-st…
- TikTok chefs level up butternut squash recipes for fall
- Score a Cuisinart cookware set for 64% off on Amazon — it has 6 pots a…
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021