A woman in Stockholm spotted a python creeping across the floor of her apartment. Then, right before cops arrived at the home, the python managed to crawl into the woman's loudspeakers.
Officers were unable to coax it away from the loudspeaker, so they asked for advice from local zookeepers, lest they hurt the snake in the removal process.
The cops were advised to place the loudspeaker in a bag and transport it to a local animal park and zoo. They did just that, and the park's managing director detailed the process, stating, "we decided to offer the snake a dead, delicious mouse. It poked its head out and we grabbed it."
The snake was determined to be a non-venomous Australian carpet python.
Authorities suspect the snake escaped from its human owner and wandered into the woman's home.
The python was placed into the custody of zookeepers.
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Score a Cuisinart cookware set for 64% off on Amazon — it has 6 pot…
- People swear by this eye cream for brightening dark circles: ‘No need …
- 6 size-inclusive bralettes that will make you feel beautiful and sexy …
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap