First, Kristin Chenoweth's boyfriend - who is a producer - said he'd just wrapped on producing "50 Shades of Grey." Ryan Seacrest asked, "Does he take work home with him - like from that set?" Chenoweth said, "He sure does, and I enjoy it."
Oh wow. TMI much? Don't want to think of cute Chenoweth in a whip situation!
Next, Tyson Beckford was over reporting on ABC, and he couldn't get one of the biggest stars in the world's names right.
"Alright, we got Jessica Roberts! Sorry ... Julia Roberts."
Julia, Jessica. No biggie. Also on E!, Kristen Bell kind of accidentally slammed host Ryan Seacrest.
"We're the only two people that talk more than you so it's easy," she said.
"I think that's a diss. A compladiss, right?," Seacrest joked.
"No! it's a compliment ..."
Looks like Seacrest may have just coined the phrase "compladiss."
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious