Cindy Crawford and her husband of 15 years, Rande Gerber, opened up their palatial Malibu estate to former ET host Mary Hart, filling her in on how they've stayed together all these years.
One of the couple's secrets is to simply put in the extra effort.
"The good [marriages] are work," Cindy, 48, said. "The people that give up too early -- it's like what they're not realizing is that if they just put in that extra work and they get to the other side of that then you have all this history together. We were just talking about how much we both cherish that."
Another tip: know when and where to argue.
"Never on camera," Rande, 51, quipped when asked if they ever have disagreements.
Cindy and Rande have two children together -- 14-year-old son Presley and 12-year-old daughter Kaya. Kaya has already started to follow in her mom's footsteps, booking a couple of modeling gigs, while Presley is more of a surfer dude.
"We sit here a lot and watch our son surf," Cindy told Mary while taking a walk along the beach, which is practically in their backyard.
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance