Whale watching might seem like a harmless adventure on the water, but for one group of tourists in Mexico it was a completely different story.
A boat carrying students off the coast of Baja California got up close and personal over the weekend when a whale swam underneath, flipped its tail out of the water and smacked an unsuspecting girl right in the face!
Ouch! The incident was caught on a cell phone camera and uploaded to YouTube. The girl who got the whale tale whack was identified as Chelsea Crawford from Nova Scotia.
Luckily, she's alright, but we expect she'll do her whale watching from the shore from now on.
Check out the original video here:
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- People on TikTok are loving the Nike Bliss Luxe Pants for wearing t…
- 5 recipes that are a mint lover’s dream
- Jump-start your mornings with these easy breakfast bar recipes
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap