"Free Willy" isn't the only tale of friendship between a sea creature and a young boy.
Sophie the sea lion is known for being a lot of fun, and Alex, a little boy withAsperger syndrome, was thrilled she'd chosen him to play follow-the-leader.
'He likes me! ...Oh my gosh! ..This is the best thing of my life!,' Alex said in a YouTube video.
Alex's mom, Jennifer Bittner, wrote on Facebook that it was a special moment for her son.
'It was amazing to witness the connection that she and my son seemed to share. He ... sometimes has trouble interacting and playing with children his own age, but he and the Sea Lion seemed perfectly in sync.'
That they did, and we couldn't be happier Sophie picked Alex to play.
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- People on TikTok are loving the Nike Bliss Luxe Pants for wearing t…
- 5 recipes that are a mint lover’s dream
- Jump-start your mornings with these easy breakfast bar recipes
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap