According to a new survey conducted by AOL & NBC, adults feel most successful at age 34, best about their bodies at age 27 and best about their overall appearances at age 28.
Those are just the averages.
Of the pool surveyed, we were bummed to find that most people currently felt their best days were behind them -- womp womp -- but pleasantly surprised to learn that a very reassuring portion of people felt that all of their bests were happening currently, despite their ages. And isn't that the point people?
A similar survey conducted by Lil-Lets, a British feminine hygiene company, revealed that women in the UK reported feeling sexiest at age 28.
Another pleasant surprise? Americans are generally considered to be slightly more confident than their counterparts across the pond, so that a whopping three quarters of British women wouldn't change their body shape if given the opportunity gave us some serious hope.
The infographic from the Lil-Lets study:
- This sustainable wellness brand has all of your aromatherapy essent…
- Meet the designers behind Third Crown, the Black-owned, gender-neutral…
- Mom plants $50 under toilet seat to see if men of the house actually l…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money