Facebook's been around for a decade, but that old dog still has tons of tricks.
Emoji yourself: If you take your username and type it between double brackets, it will send your profile pic like an emoji. That adds a little personal spice to a message! Note: This doesn't work on mobile.
Randos: Search for "randos at _________," and you'll find people who work at your company who aren't your friends.
Putnam: Type ":Putnam:", and you'll get an emoji of Chris Putnam. (He was an engineer at Facebook.)
The Other Folder: In messages you have an "other" folder. It's full of messages from people you aren't friends with. It might have some spam, but it probably also has some important unread messages in it.
Buying Conversation: You can message some people you aren't friends with by paying a variable amount of money.
Pirate English: You can change the language to pirate English. There's also upside down English.
What are your favorite Facebook secrets? Share 'em with us in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!