According to a recent TODAY/AOL body image survey, when it comes to physical imperfections, adult men and women worry most about 23 specific body parts.
Perhaps most surprising of all, the body part that the largest percentage of both men and women surveyed worry most about is their stomachs! Also, both sexes worry about their skin second to most.
Other major concerns for men? Thinning hair, graying hair and facial hair. Women? Not surprising -- and somewhat saddening -- a little bit of everything. Take a look.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!