A man was pulled over for going around a safety bar warning of an approaching train, but as "Fox & Friends" reports, he was let off with a warning because of the police officer's rookie mistake.
Apparently the officer's car slipped out of gear and rolled right into the truck.
The video was posted to LiveLeak on February 16th and already has more than 200,000 views. You can see officers checking whether there's any damage to the truck, too.
The damage seemed to be minimal, and the officer let the man off with a warning. While we're sure the cop's ego is a little bruised, we hope he takes this tip fromPolice Magazine:
'Mistakes will be made. Mistakes should be made. ... You need to accept mistakes, learn from them, and move on.'
No word on who the officer is or where the incident took place.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!