Sunday night's episode of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' ended with a tribute to Scott Disick's mom, Bonnie.
"I'm gonna stay here - I'm gonna play with Mason."
The episode saw Scott dealing with his mother's illness. Her liver had shut down, she was in the ICU and she was suffering from seizures. He was in and out of the hospital with her.
And the end of the episode revealed she had died. That tribute followed.
Bonnie died in late October. Scott and Kourtney Kardashian were torn up throughout the episode...
Kourtney was also trying to support her sister Kim as Kanye West proposed to her. Scott did not attend the now famously extravagant proposal.
Also on the episode, we saw Scott speak with his father about his mother's health. Scott's dad had long been struggling with health too - he was a diabetic.
And just months after Bonnie passed away - Scott's father, Jeffrey, died in early January.
Scott didn't speak out on social media about Sunday night's episode.
But fans were sending out those thoughts and prayers he'd asked for in the tribute.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Delicious no-cheese dinner recipes from TikTok
- Dad reveals newborn to family with an ‘epic’ socially distanced debut:…
- Mom captures toddler’s ‘full spectrum’ of emotions in just 45 seconds
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise