Last year was all about the selfie, but "Fox & Friends" says one man accused of committing a burglary is likely regretting taking a photo of himself.
'A suspect in a California church burglary arrested after police found a photo he snapped on a cell phone he left at the scene.'
Definitely not the smartest move. KNSD says the man's name is Adam Howe.
'Police say Howe broke into Hilltop Tabernacle Church on L street, then ransacked the house of worship on Monday. After allegedly stealing cash and a computer, they say he left his cell phone behind.'
In total, more than $10,000 worth of items were stolen from the church and RV parked on the property.
Police showed the selfie on the phone to nearby residents who recognized Howe.
When police searched Howe's home they located some of the stolen property from the church and the RV.
The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that afterward, a tent at the river bottom area behind the church was searched and the rest of the stolen items were found.
Howe is charged with two counts of burglary and will appear in court on Valentine's Day.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Clean your phone with this top-selling screen cleaner on Amazon
- Mom demonstrates brilliant recipe for DIY sidewalk paint: ‘Taste-safe …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!