One man in Aurora, Illinois, got pretty creative when it came to wishing his fiancee a Happy Valentine's Day. HLN says it took him more than four hours to write the note with his footprints.
According to WLS-TV, Tyler Morrick left his house in the middle of the night to create the message, which is about 150 feet wide by 250 feet long. Morrick and his fiancee, Rachel Maschmeier, have been engaged for two and a half years and have an 18-month-old daughter together.
Morrick told the Beacon News that he was in a lot of pain by the end of the four hours, but he knew he had to power through and finish.
'I just always wanted to surprise her. I want to be out of the ordinary, do something that she'll never forget, and do something that money can't pay for. She's my angel sent from above,' he said.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You