Sochi 2014 is in full swing, but there's one Olympic event you won't catch during the TV coverage: The 'Tinder Hookup.'
Tinder is the dating app that allows users to swipe the profiles of people near them. If two people swipe each other, a match is made. And, apparently, there have been a lot of athletes teaming up in Sochi.
'Tinder in the Olympic Village is next level,' 23-year-old US snowboarder Jamie Anderson told Us Weekly. 'It's all athletes! In the mountain village it's all athletes. It's hilarious. There are some cuties on there.'
Fellow snowboarder, New Zealander Rebecca Torr, joked that she wanted to meet the Jamaican bobsled team on the app. 'My Tinder Tweet made the Olympic Village Daily. Hopefully it brings me more matches and closer to the Jamaicans!' she joked.
HuffPost Live's Alyona Minkovski reported from Sochi admits that she's swiped a few athletes during the Games.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- 19-year-old artist elevates plain jean jackets with hand-painted ce…
- People call divorcée ‘crazy’ for living with her ex, but she does it f…
- TikTok users are convinced this super simple acne-clearing hack really…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!