Tony Hargrove from Riverside, Calif., decided to throw his girlfriend off by proposing before Valentine's Day -- and she certainly had no idea it was coming.
Gayle Anderson of KTLA-TV Channel 5 helped Tony surprise his sweet girlfriend Tiffany Lewis with an unexpected marriage proposal while she was in a meeting at work.
The staff of Visterra Credit Union seemed pretty taken aback by the interruption. Tiffany was seriously baffled by all the attention ... and then things became pretty clear. The Robbins Brothers Love Team, clad all in red with a spray of balloons, ushered a bashful Tony in. He quickly got down on one knee and popped the question. 'Will you accept this ring?'
Through her tears, Tiffany managed to say 'yes,' and the room burst into wild applause.
Nothing like a diamond and a declaration of everlasting love to liven up an early meeting!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- More than 11,000 Amazon shoppers have given this stylish sweater a 5-s…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!