The snow might have kept some people snuggled up inside, but one woman named Chelsea was eager to lace up and get her jog on in snowy Portland.
Seconds after telling a KOIN reporter that the snow wasthe 'perfect texture for running. Very low impact and it's dry snow so your feet don't get wet,' she totally wiped out.
OUCH! Guess that texture wasn't perfect after all. Chelsea's running partner, Michael, kinda spilled the beans about Chelsea's less-than-expert knowledge.
'We're both California kids, so we haven't had very many snow days in our life, so this is pretty exciting,' he said.
Her California roots might just have helped her keep her laid-back approach to it all. She told Deadspinthat her 'neck was a little sore but the ridiculous, awesome irony of the situation cushioned the blow pretty well.'
Chelsea continued her joking when Deadspin asked what an average run looks like to her. She said'I've run some long-distance races but I usually just go out in search of local news crews and ask them to film me waxing poetic about running, then fall.'
We're glad we can all laugh together about this one ... because that fall was hilarious.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits highest point since 2009
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Every man needs a quality pair of dress shoes: Here are the 12 best…
- 2-year-old proudly shows off her Tagalog vocab in sweet TikTok: ‘Such …
- 5 easy gluten-free dinner recipes for busy weeknights
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus