Twins Amy and Becky, 45, are addicted to being twins. Their addiction intensified about 20 years ago when Amy weighed 15 pounds more than her sister.
Since then, the pair rigorously weighs and measures every portion of food and drink they consume in order to remain identical. The twins do everything together, including sleeping in the same room and going on one another's dates. They neglected to tell the poor guy what to expect, and he was pretty bewildered -- especially when they explained that they are kind of 'married to each other.'
The two have not spent more than 30 minutes apart in 20 years. As part of TLC's 'My Strange Addiction' program, the twins agreed to try spending 24 hours apart. After a hug, they went their separate ways.
A few hours in, Becky explained that the separation was driving her crazy. 'I don't even know how I'm holding myself together so well. I feel like half of my body has been cut off. I will never agree to do this ever again.' Amy counted the hours as well.
When they finally reunited, they agreed that they would never try something like that again.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- When my son’s fish died, I realized there was more I needed to teac…
- There’s already a waitlist for the new Solo Stove fire pits that come …
- These Marc Fisher boots go with everything — get them for 50% off at N…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!