This week's top three heartwarming stories all involve the element of surprise. From an unexpected donation to an unbelievable reaction to music, here are this week's top picks.
Our No. 3 spot goes to a Goodwill manager who stumbled upon $43,000 in cash left in donated clothing.
"I couldn't believe it. I didn't know how much it was, but I knew it was a lot because it was hundred-dollar bills in bank bands," the store manager said.
It turns out the person had donated clothes of an elderly relative without checking the pockets first.
Our No. 2 surprise is probably the cutest video we've seen all week. Four-year-old Jackson Blitch is so overcome with emotion while listening to the song "Say Something" that all he can do is cry. The kicker? He doesn't want it to stop.
The video of the young boy went viral with more than 2 million views. It even got the attention of singer Christina Aguilera, who tweeted the vid. The kid's dad says his son isn't afraid to show his emotions and bare his soul.
But the story that took the cake for best heartwarming surprise goes to a hardworking single mom in Alabama who got the best Christmas present ever.
Lysanias Taylor was given one ticket to see "Motown: The Musical" in New York City. Her response was priceless.
Taylor and her family flew to New York City, made an appearance on the Today show, and got a personal performance from the Broadway stars and a visit from Motown founder Berry Gordy.
Talk about a great week of surprises. Thanks for watching our top three heartwarming stories; check back with us next week for more heartwarming moments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021