You might be surprised by how many popular movie quotes you're remembering just a bit wrong.
'The Wizard of Oz'
Though most people say 'Looks like we're not in Kansas anymore,' or 'Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore,' those quotes aren't quite right. Dorothy actually says 'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'
'The Silence of the Lambs'
If you've always thought Hannibal Lecter greets Clarice by saying 'Hello, Clarice,' we've got news for you. It's actually 'Good evening, Clarice.' How polite!
'Field of Dreams'
That whispering voice? It's not quietly murmuring 'If you build it, they will come.' The correct quote is 'If you build it, he will come.'
Though Gordon Gekko definitely thinks greed is good, his quote is actually 'Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.'
'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs'
The Queen says 'Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Most people think it's 'Mirror, mirror on the wall' ... and most people are incorrect.
'The Empire Strikes Back'
This might blow your mind, but when Vader reveals his true identity to Luke, he does not say 'Luke, I am your father.' He actually says 'No, I am your father.'
How many of these quotes have you been saying wrong?
More from AOL.com:
Can you solve these brain teasers?
The dirtiest (and cleanest) produce on the market
Celebrities with weird body parts
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Celebrate with a bang this 4th of July with these festive beverages
- More than 30,000 Amazon shoppers swear by the MudBuster for cleaning t…
- 8 must-shop OXO Good Grips deals you need to add to your Amazon cart t…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance