New York - Hollywood's A-List turned out in full fashionable force to celebrate The Monuments Men premiere this week signing autographs, posing with fans and braving freezing New York City temperatures.
George Clooney, Matt Damon, and Cate Blanchett were joined by John Goodman, Bill Murray and other cast members to unveil their film about a never before told true story of a group of men who went to the front lines of WWII to rescue the world's artistic masterpieces from Nazi thieves and return them to their rightful owners. Clooney, who pulled double duty directing and starring in the film, admits he didn't initially know much about the real life story and found it fascinating.
"[The movie] is not a history lesson, per se, it's supposed to be fun and it's an entertaining film," Clooney said. Fans who attended the premiere that night went home, no doubt, feeling entertained by the film and the stars who showed up to meet them.
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- The most delicious and loaded baked potato recipes on TikTok
- Mom’s fudgy lactation brownies are a hit with TikTok: ‘This is going t…
- Mom ‘can’t stop laughing’ when daughter doesn’t know how to use her bi…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…