There are a lot of rumors about what exactly goes into McDonald's Chicken McNuggets -- especially with the infamous 'pink goop' photo constantly popping up on the Internet. Now, McDonald's Canada fast is setting the record straight in a new commercial.
McDonald's Canada has a program where employees answer questions about the food. It was only a matter of time before someone asked about that nasty goop.
In response, Nicolette Stefou, Supply Chain Manager for McDonald's Canada, spoke out. 'We don't know what it is or where it came from, but it has nothing to do with our McNuggets,' she said.
To combat skeptics, Stefou filmed the entire process during a tour through the area where McNuggets are made.
The video shows workers separating chicken breasts from full chickens. Those breasts are then put in a grinder, and the ground meat is blended with seasonings and a proportional amount of skin for flavor and binding.
The end result isn't exactly appetizing, but at least we know what's actually in McNuggets now ... and it's a whole lot better than that pink goop.
Oh, and did you know that there are four specific McNugget shapes? There's the bow, the ball, the boot and the bowtie.
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money