One very lucky single mom bought a $10 raffle ticket and won a date with superstar George Clooney -- and her 8-year-old daughter even got to tag along!
Get this: 42-year-old personal trainer Jean Allen hadn't been on a date since 2010, so this was a pretty remarkable way to get back in the scene. For the date with Clooney, Allen received some red carpet pampering and her choice of a gown from Rent the Runway.
Unsurprisingly, Allen said the night was amazing. Unsurprisingly, it was really hard for her to believe she was actually on a date with the hunky actor.
Daily Mail reports that the contest was open to people worldwide, and the proceeds went to one of Clooney's favorite charities, The Satellite Sentinel Project.
According to its website, the group monitors the borders between Sudan and South Sudan. The helped raise $1.2M.
Allen said Clooney is a total catch who would be a 'great dad' ... and as far as we know, he's single.
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money