Tech Teardown: Feb. 4
In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Microsoft taps a longtime exec as its next CEO. Does Satya Nadella have what it takes?
- High-end smartphone saturation has already started to weigh on OEMs, but now those effects are trickling down the value chain. What does ARM have in store beyond smartphones?
- Zynga has enjoyed a nice few days. Shares are up considerably after the company reported earnings alongside a promising acquisition, and getting another boost from an analyst upgrade.
- What kind of revenue could Apple's iWatch generate in its first year? Its revenue ramp could even trump the iPad according to one analyst.
- Apple might be interesting in building out its own content delivery network, which could be a risk to its primary supplier Akamai.
One tech stock worth six-figures
Opportunities to get wealthy from a single investment don't come around often, but they do exist, and our chief technology officer believes he's found one. In this free report, Jeremy Phillips shares the single company that he believes could transform not only your portfolio, but your entire life. To learn the identity of this stock for free and see why Jeremy is putting more than $100,000 of his own money into it, all you have to do is click here now.
The article Tech Teardown: Feb. 4 originally appeared on Fool.com.Erin Kennedy owns shares of Apple. Evan Niu, CFA owns shares of Apple. The Motley Fool recommends Apple. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple and Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2014 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.