Top 9 at 9: Rachel Zoe cancels her NYFW show & more style news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Say it ain't so! Rachel Zoe has decided to cancel her New York Fashion Week show, and our hearts are broken. Zoe said in a statement, "As a new mother, my newborn son is too young to travel with me and I'm unable to leave him for the amount of time required to appropriately prepare for the show in New York." We will miss her, but love that she's putting her son and family first! (Fashionista)
2.Kim Kardashian is a brunette! Yes, the reality star has ditched her blonde locks for the darker tresses we know so well. In Kim's own words on Twitter and Instagram, "I'm back."
4. Naomie Harris is one of our favorite fashionable stars to watch, and she didn't disappoint at the London Critics' Circle Film Awards in Naeem Khan.
5. You can do yoga anywhere... yes, anywhere! Watch this video to see how you can capitalize on all the little moments throughout your day, no studio necessary.
6. H&M says fashion CAN be cheap and ethical. Helena Helmersson, H&M's head of sustainability, told Reuters "We don't aim for sustainability to be a luxury thing." As one of the largest buyers of garments from Bangledesh, they've had a lot to answer for, considering many of their customers are "idealistic youngsters." (Business of Fashion)
7. Brace yourself, yes -- this is a serious statement. If you've got $50 and an obsession with selfies, you can now buy a device that will help you take pictures of yourself. An extra "arm" of sorts. (StyleCaster)
8. Gwyneth Paltrow looked absolutely stunning at the Golden Camera Awards in Berlin, Germany wearing a shimmering Prada gown.
9. Getting ready for New York Fashion Week? We know we can't wait. But there are a lot of questions on our minds -- what to wear during the Polar Vortex? What's going on with Lincoln Center? See all of the questions and answers here. (Style.com)