iPhone catches fire in student's pants

Before you go, we thought you'd like these...
Before you go close icon
iPhone Catches Fire In Student's Pants

A 13-year-old in Maine sustained first- and second-degree burns at school Friday after her iPhone reportedly caught fire in her pants. According to the school's principal, the middle schooler heard a pop and all of a sudden smoke started coming out of her pocket. According to WMTW, several of the girl's classmates and her teacher immediately rushed to her aid with blankets and a fire extinguisher to put out the blaze.

Read Full Story

Sign up for Breaking News by AOL to get the latest breaking news alerts and updates delivered straight to your inbox.

Subscribe to our other newsletters

Emails may offer personalized content or ads. Learn more. You may unsubscribe any time.

From Our Partners