SALT LAKE CITY- Two men involved in pushing over a rock formation in Goblin Valley State Park were charged Friday.
Glen Taylor 45, was charged with criminal mischief, a third-degree felony and David Benjamin Hall, 42, was charged with aiding and assisting in criminal mischief, also a third-degree felony.
Hall recorded the video of fellow Boy Scout leader Glenn Taylor pushing the rock over while laughing and joking during a Scouting trip.
"We've said what needed to be said in the past, we've apologized, we've said we're sorry, (and) we're happy to see this thing coming to an end," Hall said Friday. "We're just not going to be making any interview appointments, statements, anything. What's said has already been said."
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!