Berthold Hinrichs has plenty of adventures in the icy waters around Scandinavia.
Back in 2012, he was in Woodfjorden on the remote northerly island of Spitsbergen. After dropping anchor, a seal tried to get into his dinghy. Now, the video has gone viral.
Berthold told Storyful that 'seals like to rest on ice-floes but if there isn't ice they look for somewhere else they can rest and keep a outlook for polar bears.'
The seal tried to get up on the boat for an hour with no success ... well, unless you count 'being the cutest thing ever' as a success.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Frozen versions of popular desserts that will keep summer going all…
- Things you never knew you could make with puff pastry dough
- Yes, your waist will look extra ‘snatched’ in these paper bag pants fr…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!