A man in Turkey might just be the luckiest man alive. 'Good Morning America' called the story remarkable, reporting the person you're about to see, rather miraculously, does live through the ordeal.
No, your eyes are not deceiving you, a big bus ran over that man and, as 'GMA' mentioned, he walked away unscathed.
The Daily Mirror explains that the city bus was parked, but its brakes failed, causing it to roll backward out of control before hitting the man at about 15 miles per hour.
This YouTube description suggests the incident happened on January 22nd in Turkey.
According to the World Health Organization, about 10,000 people die in Turkey from traffic accidents each year. 19% of those are pedestrians.
After seeing this man survive the crash, maybe we should start saying the 'luck of the Turkish.'
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!