You might remember those yellow and red Little Tike's cars you powered with your feet. Well, there's now a new 2014 edition ... and it includes an engine!
'A guy in Britain made a real life Little Tyke's car. It can hit 70 MPH and even comes with an airbag, no windows, though.'
And hey: for a car, it was pretty cheap. It cost 48-year-old mechanic John Bitmead about $7,000 to build.
Daily Mail says Bitmead's toy can go from 0-60 in just 17 seconds. That's pretty dang fast, especially when you compare that to a 2012 Toyota Prius C, which goes from 0-60 in 10.6 seconds, according to Motor Trend. Not bad, Little Tike's car ... not bad.
Bitmead was chatting with his friend and brother when the topic of the Cozy Coupe came up, and he said the idea just grew from there.
'I don't know if you can call it Little Tikes, at this size,' WINK reported. 'The Cozy Coupe has been a childhood staple for over three decades. The look is instantly recognizable.'
We wouldn't mind cruising in one of those. Daily Mail says Bitmead spent more than 1,000 hours on the project.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You