Over the past few months we've learned about George Zimmerman's artistic side, but now he's planning to put down his paintbrush to prepare for a new role. HLN has the details.
'George Zimmerman has agreed to be part of a celebrity boxing match. That story's trending -- and so far, he has no opponent.'
In late January, TMZ first reported Zimmerman's plans to enter the ring.
When the issue of his opponent's race was brought up, celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman told the tabloid Zimmerman is willing to fight anyone.
Zimmerman told Radar Online the boxing match was all his idea.
'Boxing isn't new to me. It's something I had picked up well before the incident and it's something that I liked, I enjoyed and I kept up with it.'
WFTS reports the boxing match will take place March 1 and the profits will be donated to a charity, which has yet to be named.
Zimmerman did tell Radar Online he would love to fight someone who won't hurt him too badly ... like Papa Smurf, the Easter Bunny or the Michelin Man.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise