Really love eggs but don't have a ton of time to prepare 'em? Here are BuzzFeed's three easy ways to make delicious eggs in a flash.
Two-minute scrambled eggs
Crack two eggs in a mug
Add a splash of milk for fluffiness
Set for two minutes on high
Crack one egg in a mug
Add 1/3 cup of water
Cover with a dish
Set for 50 seconds on high
Burst for 10 seconds if not done
The 2.5 minute omelet
Crack 2 eggs in a bowl
Spread evenly on a greased flat dish
Microwave (covered) for 90 seconds
Stir, then another 60 seconds uncovered
Of course microwave power varies, so you may need a little more (or less) time.
Have you ever tried any of these? Tell us if the recipes are all they're cracked up to be in the comments below.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- What ‘below deck’ food is like on a cruise ship: ‘Dear God, I’d nev…
- The Korean Vegan shares how going vegan has changed her life in unexpe…
- Conceal and highlight like a pro with this tutorial
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!