What started out as the gift of life has now turned into heartbreak for one British woman. 'Fox & Friends' has the story.
'A British woman saves her dying husband's life by giving him one of her kidneys. In return he dumps her! She now wants the organ back.'
Samantha Lamb told the Sunday People she wishes she'd never donated her kidney to her husband, Andy, saying, 'I hate him. If I could I'd take it back and give it [to] someone else.'
Samantha also alleges Andy had an affair with one of her friends. He reportedly denies the claim, though, saying he was only helping to train the friend's dog.
Daily Mail says Samantha and Andy met on the job back in 2004. They were both drivers for a private ambulance firm. The couple tied the knot three years later.
Andy underwent the kidney transplant surgery in 2009. Samantha says in August 2012, just three years later, Andy walked out on her while she was at work.
Samantha has since filed for divorce.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Refi Rates at 1.89% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your Best Refinance Rates for September 2021
- 5 recipes that scream ‘fall coziness’
- Vegan breakfast recipes that TikTokers love
- These were 3 of the biggest trends at NYFW — here’s how to get the loo…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!