A woman in Texas has been missing since January 17, and authorities are stumped as to where she could be. 'Fox & Friends' has more:'The search continuing this morning for 33-year-old Leanne Bearden who disappeared after going for a walk near her in-laws' Texas home.'
'Good Morning America' reports that authorities don't suspect foul play in Leanne's disappearance. She went missing shortly after she and her husband returned from a nearly two-year trip around the world.
Leanne's husband, Joshua Beardin, is not a person of interest. KXAN says the two have been married for a little more than four years - and Leanne is a marathon runner who competed in the Boston Marathon.
Both the family and authorities say they have no idea where Leanne could be. Over the weekend, more than 150 volunteers searched more than 20 square miles of the San Antonio suburb where Leanne was last seen, but they couldn't find anything.
Local police have called off the official search after they couldn't turn up any clues over the weekend.
Leanne's husband said he won't stop looking for his wife. The next adventure they had planned was to start a family.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Today only, this best-selling air purifier is more than $100 off on…
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!