Taylor Swift performed at Sunday night's Grammys. The big takeaway? She whipped her hair back and forth ... a lot.
E! reminds us that 'All Too Well' is allegedly about actor Jake Gyllenhaal, Swift's ex.
But tonight was just Taylor and her hair.
To be fair, it looked a lot different than it did on the red carpet right before the show, when she sported a pretty ponytail. After her performance, there was plenty of talk of T. Swift's whippin'.
Many viewers were not into the hair flippin'. Tons of people took to Twitter, callin it flippin' crazy.
Still, there were some positive comments. Some people compared her to the late great hair icon Farrah Fawcett.
Oh, and she did give plenty of angry face during (and especially at the end of) her song.
Here's hoping she hasn't broken up with her chiropractor.
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Make delicious, creamy soups right at home this winter with this ge…
- Family accuses Minnie Mouse of being ‘rude’ to toddler in ‘cruel’ Disn…
- Here are 13 great stocking stuffers under $20
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Harry And Meghan May Return To The Crown Under One Condition
- Amazon Employees Revealed The Truth About Working In The Warehouse
- What The Cast Of A Christmas Story Looks Like Now