Taylor Swift performed at Sunday night's Grammys. The big takeaway? She whipped her hair back and forth ... a lot.
E! reminds us that 'All Too Well' is allegedly about actor Jake Gyllenhaal, Swift's ex.
But tonight was just Taylor and her hair.
To be fair, it looked a lot different than it did on the red carpet right before the show, when she sported a pretty ponytail. After her performance, there was plenty of talk of T. Swift's whippin'.
Many viewers were not into the hair flippin'. Tons of people took to Twitter, callin it flippin' crazy.
Still, there were some positive comments. Some people compared her to the late great hair icon Farrah Fawcett.
Oh, and she did give plenty of angry face during (and especially at the end of) her song.
Here's hoping she hasn't broken up with her chiropractor.
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 4 leak-proof period panty brands to shop so accidents are a thing o…
- TikToker uses lava to cook a steak, and the results are unbelievable!
- These mini nut butter cups are easy and fun to make
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…