Points of Interest: Travel to Thailand (or Not), Delta's $2 Smartphone WiFi Passes
Singapore Airlines cutting flights to Bangkok, Delta introducing $2 WiFi access for smartphones and the FAA changing takeoff and landing rules at major airports are among today's points of interest.
- Singapore Airlines Cut Flights After Sending Half-Empty Planes to Bangkok [Skift]
- Delta Introduces $2 In-Flight Wi-Fi Passes for Smartphones [Mashable]
- FAA Changes Takeoff and Landing Rules At Major Airports Because Collisions Are Bad [Consumerist]
- Hotwire Forgets To Tell Passenger Her Flight Was Changed Three Months Earlier [Consumerist]
- CES 2014: A Bedbug Detector that Looks Interesting but has Detractors (Video) [Slashdot]
- Regulations Could Delay or Prevent Space Tourism [Slashdot]