Surfers are pretty amazing to watch, but unexpected guests stole the show at a surfing competition in Santa Barbara over the weekend.
While surfers did their thing, a pod of dolphins rode the waves with them. They had the crowd in the palm of their ... uh, flippers.
You can hear their amazement in this video uploaded to YouTube.'Here we go. They are right there waiting. There they go. Woah! Look at that! Oh man!'
There were about a dozen dolphins hanging ten. KGO-TV reports it's very rare to see dolphins - especially this many dolphins - joining in with the surfers. Talk about a sight to see.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- These flavorful recipes are perfect for spicy food lovers
- These Halloween press-on nails are so simple to apply — and they glow …
- Swap out your rotten jack-o’-lanterns with these simple ‘jug-o’-lanter…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021