This old box seems to be bursting with cash, but it's not what you might think. Here's Good Morning America.
Artist Randall Rosenthal created the sculpture appropriately titled 'Cold Hard Cash' back in 2011, but it just went viral on Reddit. One user joked:
'If his house ever gets broken into, that's going to be one disappointed burglar.'
Although a burglar would be disappointed, art fans are bound to be impressed by Rosenthal's process.
After taping together three blocks of white pine to make a solid block, Rosenthal began carving the box to make it look like cardboard before finally painting the sculpture. You can see it for yourself on his website randallrosenthal.com.
Rosenthal told The Huffington Post the project took a total of three months to complete.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021