A man in Mexico found himself in very hot water after getting tattled on by his own pet!
Yes, 49-year-old Guillermo Reyes was busted for allegedly driving drunk thanks to his honest pet yelling out 'he's drunk, he's drunk' in Spanish.
According to El Universal, the squawk must have been pretty clear because the cops originally thought there was another person in the car. Then, they saw the cute green bird inside. Animal Surveillance Brigade was called to take the chatty parrot away, but Reyes was able to talk them out of it.
He told authorities he and his pet had never been separated and he feared it might die if they weren't together. So the two hung out in jail together.
Reyes was taken to El Torito's 'hangover prison,' where intoxicated drivers go to sleep off the booze and sober up, the NY Daily News reports.
Reyes must really regret teaching his parrot to say anything other than 'Polly wanna cracker?'
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 delicious takes on TikTok’s ricotta toast trend
- 5 creative ways to plate ‘boring’ foods so they look amazing: ‘Do you …
- Working from home for good? Get a top-rated desk on sale for more than…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!