Would you swim with a shark using only a bird cage for protection? These daredevils did just that ... and it will probably be the last time.
Twin brothers Shaun and Dean Harrington were shooting an extreme video to promote their surfing and fishing clothing line. They thought it would be funny to swim with sharks in a bird, but the stunt quickly turned dangerous.
Dean, 27, decided to use a parrot cage as a funny take on a shark cage. Everything was fine until his brother spotted a shark. Dean started to scream and scrambled toward the boat.
At one point, Sean has to use the cage to fend off the lunging shark.
Luckily, neither human nor creature got hurt.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!