'Antiques Roadshow' was back in Boise, Idaho. One hopeful man brought in a family heirloom he knew very little about: an etching he had inherited from his grandfather.
It turned out the etching was by one of the most famous American painter and printmakers, Edward Hopper. His works are coveted across the globe, so it's no surprise that the signed print, known as 'The Catboat,' was worth a whopping $250,000.
The appraiser said this print is very rare, as only about 25 exist.
The man's reaction? 'That's more money than belongs in my living room, I think!'
Get an inside look at 'Antiques Roadshow' below.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates stay below 7% as inflation cools
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Prices are so low at the Gap Factory Cyber Monday sale — you have t…
- The 7 best Wayfair Cyber Monday deals everyone will want to shop today
- This gardening tool lets you weed your yard without bending over — gra…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!