'Antiques Roadshow' was back in Boise, Idaho. One hopeful man brought in a family heirloom he knew very little about: an etching he had inherited from his grandfather.
It turned out the etching was by one of the most famous American painter and printmakers, Edward Hopper. His works are coveted across the globe, so it's no surprise that the signed print, known as 'The Catboat,' was worth a whopping $250,000.
The appraiser said this print is very rare, as only about 25 exist.
The man's reaction? 'That's more money than belongs in my living room, I think!'
Get an inside look at 'Antiques Roadshow' below.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 4 leak-proof period panty brands to shop so accidents are a thing o…
- TikToker uses lava to cook a steak, and the results are unbelievable!
- These mini nut butter cups are easy and fun to make
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!