Week 19 in the NFL playoffs proved to be an exciting one this past weekend. With the intense match-ups, it's no surprise the final scores were close.
Though it was tougher than they expected, the Seahawks prevailed and beat the Saints 23-15 on Saturday. Afterwards, Tom Brady and the Patriots were able to defeat the Colts by over 20 points. The excitement continued into Sunday as the 49ers triumphed over the Panthers, while the Broncos walked away with the win against the Chargers.
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Dad greets son at airport with traditional Māori Haka: ‘Not a dry e…
- Mom parodies different phases of being a parent in hilariously relatab…
- Photographer’s ‘faceless’ Christmas photos can help protect little one…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!