One ecstatic contestant on the 'The Price is Right' walked away with $36,000 in prizes -- but that's not the only reason she's going to remember her time on the show.
When Morgan became the final contestant, her boyfriend Nicholas came down on the stage and proposed.
Morgan wasn't the only one who was stunned: host Drew Carey practically had to pick his jaw up off the floor.
Morgan will return home not only as a bride-to-be, but also with a trip to Bora Bora and a Jeep.
We'd wish them luck -- but it seems like they already have it.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Toddler refuses to take off his dinosaur mask to eat fries: ‘Some t…
- 8 affordable Valentine’s Day gifts under $50 that look super expensive
- You have to see the name-brand kitchen items you can snag for cheap at…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!