A Whole Foods market probably isn't what you imagine when you think about romance, but for a couple that met in aisle two, it was the perfect place to get engaged.
A Florida man named Vladimir Romannikov first saw Monica Dehombre when she was reading labels on kombucha tea. She was so focused on her task that she didn't notice the guy staring at her.
'He was following me around the whole store and we got to cash register two and he was like, 'So you shop all organic, huh?'' Dehombre recalls with a smile. 'It worked!,' Romannikov laughed.
It was a pretty unusual first meeting (and potentially the healthiest pick-up line ever), but it led to a very happy relationship. A year later, Romannikov decided to propose in the same market where they first met.
The whole staff was in on the plan, which included rose petals and some champagne.
Now, Dehombre's advice is pretty simple: 'Shop at Whole Foods to find love!'
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!