Emily Maynard has tried her luck at love a few times on the hit ABC show, 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette,' but it's her off-screen romance with management consultant Tyler Johnson, that's making headlines. The duo have announced their engagement!
Maynard told US Magazine, "We're really excited! He proposed to me at home and gave both Ricki and me rings. It was so sweet!" The two, who have been seeing each other since July have kept a low-profile after Maynard went through a very public breakup with 'Bachelorette' contestant Jef Holm.
On January 1, Emily posted a rare photo of the couple with the caption "It's going to be a good year."
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Decadent Halloween dishes that serve up some culinary magic
- How the pros achieve perfect glowy makeup
- KkCo makes fashion that’s functional, playful and thoughtfully designe…
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money