'Fox & Friends' dubbed a man 'Superdad' after he caught a hockey puck with one hand while holding his sleeping baby with the other. The best part? The baby didn't even wake up. Guess the tot wasn't impressed.
The game was between the Norfolk Admirals and the Bridgeport Sound Tigers. After making the wild catch, the dad sat down and handed the puck to his other child.
A man claiming to be the father in the video responded on Twitter, jokingly saying he wanted to keep a tight hold on his son so that he wouldn't make ESPN's highlight reel.
Turns out his epic catch wasn't just a stroke of luck. 'Yes, I was a former goalie in CHI,' he admitted.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- This pink and gold GreenPan cookware set is reinforced with real diamo…
- TikTok chefs are jumping on the ‘Squid Game’ trend
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!