Ten friends from Omaha, Neb., compete in what is known as the "Tattoo League" of fantasy football, in which the player who comes in last must get a tattoo designed by the person in first place.
This year, winner Troy Webber broke the news to ESPN fantasy analyst Matthew Berry: since he's the loser, he had to get a tattoo of Jay Leno riding a wrecking ball in the style of Miley Cyrus. 'Leno' holds a sign that says 'Fantasy
Twerker Loser' -- and just to make things as awful as possible, the wrecking ball he's perched on also looks like Jay Leno.
Have a tattoo that rivals the creepiness of this one? Think this isn't all that bad?
Tell us in the comments below.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- This pink and gold GreenPan cookware set is reinforced with real diamo…
- TikTok chefs are jumping on the ‘Squid Game’ trend
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!